CLICK HERE for tickets
The Bug Theatre Presents: The Bug’s Best
A fundraiser showcasing some of the very best of the Bug over the past 20+ years
The Bug Theatre is thrilled to return for its annual fundraiser, but this time it’s bigger and so much better! The Bug’s Best will be September 16, 2017. Drinks and food will begin at 6:00 PM with the show starting at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $25 for general admission in advance only and will be $30 at the door (if any tickets remain.) Food and entertainment is included, there will be a cash bar.
About the show: The Bug Theatre is excited to showcase The Bug’s Best – featuring many of the best acts, films and more from the past 20+ years at The Bug Theatre. Hosted by The Bug’s own GerRee Hinshaw, the acts include:
- Several films from the best of the Emerging Filmmakers Project.
- A musical performance from Equinox Theatre Company.
- Puppet-genius Pat Angelo, from The Bug’s Monthly Freak Train.
- Belly Dancing from Bug favorite Aspara.
- Juggling and comedy from Sam Malcom.
- A special video celebrating nine years of Night of the Living Dead.
- Featuring comedy from Adam Cayton-Holland and Andrew Orvedahl, two members of the hit comedy team, The Grawlix, who performed at The Bug for three years. The comedy team is now filming their third season of Those Who Can’t on TruTV.
- And many more surprises yet to be announced!
In addition, The Bug is thrilled to debut its brand new surround-sound system and film screen at the event, which was completely funded by donors and supporters of The Bug Theatre.